How to Become a Woodhouse Independent Builder Dealer
Woodhouse® timber frame homes are sold through a nationwide network of Independent Builder-Dealers (IBDs). It's a unique sales relationship in which our IBDs actually take ownership of the Woodhouse timber frame home kit, manage the construction process and, ultimately, resell the finished timber frame home to the end customer. This scenario creates the ideal opportunity for builders who want to expand their business by marketing our industry-leading timber frame homes.
When you become an independent Woodhouse builder-dealer, you become an integral part of a nationally-recognized network of post and beam building professionals.
By becoming a Woodhouse builder-dealer you are able to create opportunities for your business that are not available to locally-owned contractors. Your association with Woodhouse will differentiate you from your competition — establishing your business as the premier timber frame builder-dealer in your region.
Benefits of becoming a Woodhouse independent builder-dealer include:
- The opportunity to sell both custom timber frame home designs as well as our SmartWood™ line of timber frame home designs. SmartWood™ has taken the expense out of the construction of timber frame homes — making owning a timber frame home a reality.
- The trust your customers feel knowing Woodhouse is the only timber frame builder offering a life-time warranty.
- The ability to retain complete autonomy while managing each timber frame project.
- A thorough training program to provide you with an inside knowledge of all of the features and advantages of a Woodhouse timber frame home.
- Sales aids, marketing tools and samples to help you in your advertising campaigns.
- On-going support from the experienced sales, marketing and design team at Woodhouse.
Your home construction talent, paired with our expertise and support, create an ideal opportunity for your business.
Currently, we have Independent Builder-Dealers across the US and we're looking to add more in your region the coming year. If you are interested in taking your business to the next level, or embarking on an exciting and highly rewarding new career selling Woodhouse timber frame homes, we'd love to hear from you. Start the process now by completing our online builder-dealer contact form.