Timber Frame Home Styles
Timber Frame Floor Plans
Eager to get started? From timber frame Adirondack Cabins to spacious Mountain Homes, have a quick flick through our visual rolodex of floor plans gathered together by style. What could be more fun than imagining yourself in the home of your dreams?
All Woodhouse floor plans have been designed by our team of talented architects or designers and can be built to plan or act as an exciting starting point for your own customized project. From expanding kitchen and living spaces to adding another bedroom or complete private suite, all of our timber frame home plans can be customized to meet your unique lifestyle vision.
If you’re planning a one-of-a-kind custom built home, visit our Gallery of beautiful custom timber frame homes to be even more inspired.
All timber frame homes are built to the same high-quality standards and energy efficient specifications.
- COST EFFICIENCY – Designed with a focus on environmental responsibility, every floor plan makes efficient use of modern materials without compromising traditional aesthetics.
- SUPERIOR DESIGNS – Making optimum use of the outstanding strength of timber framing and the qualities of Structural Insulated Panels our designs often feature expansive open living areas.
- CRAFTSMAN QUALITY – The craftsman’s touch shines in every detail from the timbers to the precision joinery – details that are unique to a timber frame house.
- QUALITY & SERVICE – At Woodhouse, we take pride in our highly rated levels of service and our fine quality homes, which is why we offer a fully transferable LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY that is unique in the industry.
Each of these home plans include:
- Southern Yellow Pine timber frame
- Polyurethane Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs): Walls and roof
- Andersen 400 series windows
- Therma-Tru entry doors, and
- Five full sets of construction drawings
Dream Home Budget Calculator
What does a timber frame home cost in your area? Answer 20 simple questions and we'll help you figure out your budget.