The BaliView floor plan evokes modern architectural styles by using exposed timber frame beams in clean-cut lines to encase the exterior of this contemporary marvel. Inside, timber beams are used to artfully frame spaces that would otherwise freely flow into each other, like the living room, dining room, and kitchen. This beautiful layout combined with the covered outdoor patios make the BaliView the perfect space for entertaining. This floor plan also includes high transom windows that allow natural light to flood the home. BaliView totals at 1,741 square feet and includes 1 master bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms.
The single-story, ground floor living of Woodhouse’s Ranch Series homes makes it particularly suitable for the lifestyle demands of retirees, but their grandly elegant designs appeal to all ages and walks of life. When you enter the home, the first thing you’re likely to notice is the striking cathedral ceiling that’s complete with massive beams and rafters, which further define the novelty of these designs. But one of the components that really sets these homes apart is just how customizable they are. For instance, you can choose to integrate any type of roof, with gable and hip roofs being the most common, and you can easily install a lower level to expand the already-abundant living space twofold.
Model Home Renderings
VR Tour Navigation Instructions:
- Use arrow keys on keyboard to move forward/back, left/right
- Use the mouse to look up or down, move left/right
- Move forward by clicking on a pathway ring.
- Full screen-lower right icon.
3D Fly-Through Video
Features and Dimensions
1st Floor – 1,741 sq ft
- Kitchen – 15’11” x 19’11”
- Dining Room – 17’3″ x 11’11”
- Great Room – 17’9″ x 20’4″
- Office – 10’4″ x 8’9″
- Powder Room – 4’11” x 5’0″
- Master Bedroom – 14’3″ x 11’7″
- Master Bathroom – 12′ 0″ x 8’5″
- Walk in Closet/Dressing Room
- Optional Garage
- Covered Deck
- Mud Room