Book a MeetingRegional Project Manager - Jonathan Shockley
Complete the form on the right and then select a date and time to book directly into Jonathan’s calendar.
Regional Project Managers (RPMs) carry a lot of weight in responsibilities. For starters, they need to have an intimate understanding of the local territory they serve, including the culture, history, desires of the community, and ideals that make a location unique.
- Do you have questions about Woodhouse products?
- Are you wondering about the design process?
- Do you need to understand costs and pricing for your region?
Book with Jonathan now to get started.
What do our Regional Project Managers do?
- Function as a liaison between the client, the general contractor, and Woodhouse’s team of designers and engineers.
- Functions as a trusted and educated advisor to the entire building process.
- Work patiently with the client to decisions, and instead patiently advising and guiding them to achieve the home they’ve always wanted.
In short, Woodhouse® RPM’s are here for you! They want to talk with you, get to know your dreams for your new home, and help you through the decision-making process.